The requirements for wireless products vary depending on the intended market of sale and an understanding of how their differences impact the design and production of your products is critical to achieving your intended market access.
MET is uniquely positioned to provide international type approval services for wireless products. As a TCB for the FCC, a CB for Industry Canada, and a notified body under the Radio Equipment Directive (RED), we can provide a full suite of market access solutions including standard evaluations, pre-compliance testing, certification testing & documentation, and regulatory body liaison services. As many manufacturers intend to sell in multiple countries, it is critical to consider all requirements, standards and regulations to which a product must demonstrate compliance.
We have nine laboratories around the globe and a network of international partners to take your wireless to products to any market. Our laboratories are a one-stop-shop for testing and certification for considerations related to Wireless, EMC, Product Safety and Energy Efficiency product compliance for global market access.
- FCC – Telecommunications Certification Body (TCB)
- FCC – Designated Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) Lab
- Industry Canada – Radio and Terminal Equipment
- Australia ACMA – National Voluntary Australian Communications Authority
- EU Notified Body -RED Directive
- A2LA – ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- Japan VCCI – IT and Telecom Equipment
- Korea KCC – Radio Research Agency (RRA)
- Vietnam MIC – MRA Recognized Lab
- Taiwan BSMI – EMC Testing
- EPCglobal Inc. – Official Test lab for hardware/software certification
Related Pages and Testing Capabilities:
- Wireless and RF Testing
- Product Safety Testing
- Energy Efficiency Testing
- Telecommunications Testing
- Global Market Access
Our end-to-end testing solutions evaluate your wireless products, helping you meet critical reliability and performance standards that bring your equipment from development to end use faster and more cost-effectively.
Obtaining regulatory approval for wireless products is a complex process. MET is an accredited TCB (Telecommunication Certification Body) by the FCC, providing expert FCC testing and certification.
RFID has become part of everyday life in tickets, labels, access control, and payments. MET is the global leader in RFID testing, helping you ensure your RFID equipment complies with necessary regulations for faster market access.
MET’s streamlined testing solutions and network of international partners help guide you through standards set by international regulatory bodies to ultimately gain market acceptance for intended countries of sale.